Somehow updating others on my life really feels kinda tiresome these days. It’s like.. if you weren’t in contact with me at that moment, it means if you weren’t and will never be a part of that moment. Sad how many people would start missing out on my life.Maybe it ain’t a bad thing. That way I know who’s there and who isn’t.
I talk too much about the past and not enough about the present.
1) Sexy brown boots Got it in China last week.
2) New belts - black and brown Got them sometimes at the end of November.
3) Mandarin collar blazer - either grey or black Got a denim one online some time in October.
4) V-neck t-shirts - this with jeans are probably gonna be a staple Still can’t find these.
5) Checkered shirts Ended up with too many of these. Is there such thing as too much?
6) A pair of jeans - fitted but straight cut instead of taperedEnded up with 2 pairs of low cut ones.
7) Oxford shorts - instead of all the baggy berms I’ve been wearingGot a denim pair when I was away in Hong Kong.. Totally need more of these.
Well I must say…. I still need to go shopping. And strangely though I forgot about this list, I ended up fulfilling most of it anyway.
Anyone wants to go shopping with me? Ha!
life has passed by really quickly the past couple of months.
I haven’t really had a chance to update anyone.
But things are looking up and I’ve found a new friend.
There are a couple of things I really feel the need to do in the next couple of months:
1) lose weight and get fit
2) be happy, bright and sparkly like I once was
3) be always well rested
I will try and do an update when I am back from my business trip.